Les détails font la perfection et la perfection n'est pas un détail.
Léonard de Vinci

dimanche 5 décembre 2010

Love at first sight

for this wonderful, amazing, stunning Japanese artist : Mariko Kusumoto.

Go there and there and try not to miss one picture nor one video !
It is just fabulous. An artwork full of magical poetry yet technicality. 
I wish I could see her work here in Paris.
Mariko : you made my day today for the announcing 2011 year. Thank you for being what you create.

1 commentaire:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was FANTASTIC!!! I watched everyone of them and LOVED IT! She is great! She must also be interested in working with metals. I am going to share that with several friends who I know will enjoy it.

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...