Les détails font la perfection et la perfection n'est pas un détail.
Léonard de Vinci

lundi 14 février 2011

Looking for Mr. Goodbar ...

Have you seen this great movie picture ?
Sometimes, I think I feel like Theresa, the main character. Always looking for, always moving from now and then. This movie is some kind of quest of the absolute perfection, of the ultimate modern Graal.
Well, with minis I am sure I won't end as Theresa did ;-) but the motion is similar !
So, I have decided to stop what I have began (I know, it is not my first time ...) for this :
For now, I am really having fun !
I will show you all the progress I am making.
Hugs !

2 commentaires:

  1. I love all the details and colors. I am looking forward to seeing the next progress report.

    I remember the name of the movie I just don't think I have ever seen it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hum! Hum! Je vois... Tu cherches donc a affirmer ton désir d'indépendance et de liberté par cette frénésie de nouveaux projets miniatures... Tu penses pouvoir t'accomplir à travers cette vie miniaturiste débridée faite d'expériences sans lendemain... Pfff!!!! Pas facile de transposer à partir de quelques critiques de film...

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...