Les détails font la perfection et la perfection n'est pas un détail.
Léonard de Vinci

dimanche 23 septembre 2012

"Sounds of silence ..."

I would like to apologize for having be so absent and so silent those last weeks. I would like to apologize because I haven't post the smallest comment on your blog.
I am currently living the worst moments of my life and unfortunately nothing can help.
Anyway, "show must go on", no ?
So I get back to my tools, slowly, very slowly, and done this interesting desk and cabinet :





as a tribute to my master Didier Wetzel (if he reads this post, I am sure he will understand and maybe appreciate).
I would like to thank my brother who took the pictures (just perfect).
You will recognize Elisabeth Causeret's potteries and Scott Lighting's table lamp.

21 commentaires:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you are having a difficult time. I hope things are better for you soon. :] It's a lovely set of miniatures here.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Sorry to hear that this a difficult time for you. Hope the miniatures help a bit. Your furniture is lovely, you can just imagine sitting at the desk, writing in a diary and dreaming away...

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Clean lines nice color your furniture is beautiful.

    Thank you for sharing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I am so sorry to hear it Marie-Laure. I had hoped the reason we had not seen you was because you were on a holiday.

    Your furniture is just beautiful.

    I am glad to see you are working. I think it helps.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Mucho ánimo!! El mueble una maravilla, felicidades!!
    Besitos

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Que te dire , bon courage et évade toi avec les miniatures , cela peut aider.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Je suis vraiment désolée de lire que votre vie est difficile en ce moment, bon courage!! Peut-être que les miniatures pourront vous aider à alléger cette période.
    Ce que vous nous montrez est fabuleux.
    Geneviève

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I was excited to see your new post and your latest miniatures which I adore, but I was very saddened to read that life is difficult for you at present.....I wish you well. X

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Fantastico trabajo!!!
    Animo!! la vida es bella!!!
    Besos de las Malu´s.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Hello Marie Laure, I am sorry to hear life is difficult for you at the moment. Miniatures making can help.... This cabinet and table are gorgeous, it is fantastic work!
    Bon courage, Ilona

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Je suis très soulagée que tu retrouves enfin le chemin de la salle des machines. Ce bureau est une petite splendeur!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Hello Marie Laure,
    For what it's worth, you're in my thoughts and i hope you overcome the difficulties in your life fast and feeling stronger then ever. The furniture is exquisite...I love the finish on them.
    Hang in there,
    Big hug,
    Giac

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. I hope everything in real life goes better soon, your furniture pieces are amazing, I hope making them helps you cope with whatever is wrong.

    A big hug for you :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. I'm so sorry you're having a difficult time, and hope that things get better soon. Your pieces are, as always, extremely lovely;focusing on miniatures, when things are really bad, can be a healing balm--or, at least, a distraction. Hang in there! This, too, shall pass.

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. J'étais très contente de voir que tu avais des nouveautés à nous montrer et bien ennuyée d'apprendre la cause de ton silence.
    Je ne sais pas si les miniatures aident à surmonter les difficultés de la vie mais réussir à terminer une jolie pièce comme tu as fait est toujours une petite victoire. J'espère que cela t'aide.
    Je t'embrasse,
    Nathalie

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Marie-Laure, sorry to hear about your life problems. Your desk is really very unusual. I hope the life circumstances will not stop you making your little masterpieces. I wish you luck! Natalia

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Trabajo perfecto
    Deseo mejores tiempos para tí

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. I hope real life will be a bit better for you soon.. I wish you luck, strength, and everything else you need to overcome the difficulties.

    Your miniature work is stunning as usual, I wouldn't want to miss it! I'm always looking forward to your next post.

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Hello! So sorry to hear you're having some problems, I hope things brighten up for you.

    Thank you so much for stopping by and joining my dollhouse contest. I am so excited to look around your blog more and to see what you do for the contest. You are so talented!

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Dear Marie-Laure,
    I am so sorry to hear that you are having such a difficult time because life hit you hard. I just want to let you know that I hope that things will be better, if possible. And in the meantime I wish you all strengh and warmth to deal with this very dark time in your life.
    Your work on the desk and cabinet is great!
    Warm regards, Monique

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...